Today we’re talking face masks – the OG kind, not fabric. After months safe at home we’ve had a lot of time to dedicate to our skincare regimes and have become a little bit obsessed. Face masks are the ultimate self-care situation, perfect for when you need a bit of a pamper but can’t afford a weekend spa break. There’s nothing a good face mask can’t fix so why not make your own? Transform your skin (and your mood) by whipping up these three ridiculously easy face masks out of ingredients hiding in your kitchen cupboards. Ready? Let’s glow!
1. Mix the sugar and coconut oil together
2. Wash your face and apply a small amount of the mask to wet skin.
3. Massage very gently in circular motions and make sure to avoid your eye area.
4. Remove with lukewarm water and pat dry.
1. Mash your avocado and mix with the oats and honey.
2. Apply all over your face using gentle circular motions and leave on for 15 minutes.
3. Remove with lukewarm water and a flannel, closing your pores with cold water afterwards.
4. Moisturise and try not to stroke your new super smooth skin!
1. Mix all your ingredients together in a small bowl to create a paste like consistency.
2. Apply to clean dry skin using circular motions and leave on for 15 minutes
3. Remove gently with lukewarm water and a flannel, remembering to close your pores with cold water afterwards.
4. Moisturise to add hydration and don’t forget SPF! The lemon juice will make your skin extra sensitive to the sun so make sure to protect it. We’re talking factor 30 as a minimum.