If you can’t drink cocktails mid-week at Christmas then when can you? It’s the season to indulge so you better believe we’re getting our mixologist on for our Xmas party! We wish we could invite you, but our bubble is full – maybe next year? To make it up to you, here are the top secret cocktail recipes we’ll be mixing on the night. Stay home and enjoy a festive tipple (minus the substantial meal) to get into the spirit with us!
This Xmas, stick to your bubbles, pour some bubbles and get festive in a whole new way! If you’ve got a sweet tooth but enjoy a kick, this cocktail will be your new fave. Caution! Prosecco & vodka is a dangerous mix … so pour carefully!
50 ml Vodka
1 tsp of Sugar
100ml of Prosecco
1. Add the raspberries into the bottom of a glass and muddle with a rolling pin
2. Squeeze the juice from half a lime into the glass
3. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar
4. Add 50ml of vodka and stir with a long spoon.
5. Add ice to the top of the glass and top with prosecco. Stir again & enjoy!
Petition to make clementines the official scent of xmas? This cup of citrus goodness is the ultimate festive drink for sour lovers and the ginger beer adds a fiery kick. Leave one of these out for Father Christmas and we guarantee you’ll be rewarded …
50 ml Vodka
100 ml Ginger Ale
1. Add the peeled clementine into the bottom of a glass and muddle with a rolling pin.
2. Squeeze the juice from half a lime into the glass.
3. Add 50ml of vodka and stir with a long spoon.
4. Add ice to the top of the glass.
5. Top with ginger ale. Stir again & enjoy!